Mark doesn’t even like chicken salad, but he chowed down on this one. It has a very mild, satisfying taste and all of us, with the exception of Liam, really liked it.
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 rotisserie chicken, pulled from the bone
- 2 celery ribs, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 large apple, diced
- 2/3 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 4 Bibb lettuce leaves
- *I added quartered grapes as well
- In a small bowl, whisk together the first seven ingredients.
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, celery and cranberries. Pour dressing over mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Just before serving, stir in apple and walnuts. Serve on lettuce leaves.