There are very few things that I love more than moving from winter to spring. I created the perfect spring bundle freebie for the homemaker in order to celebrate warmer days ahead!
I love the spring season. Everything about it makes me smile:
- longer days
- early blooms popping up
- buds on trees
- birds flying back for the warm months
I was so excited this year that I created a sweet Spring Bundle full of freebies for you all. The theme is the classic squirrel… I mean, how cute? This bundle is the first I have created, and I hope it will bring a smile to your face when you use it.
What’s included in the Spring Bundle?
For this bundle, I created several useful printables for you. I was thinking of the homemaker as I created these. What would she want? What would be useful for her? What would make her smile as she made use of the printable?
- Recipe Card– Use these in your own kitchen or print off a stack of them and share them with a friend or new bride.
- Gift tag– This gift tag is a sweet addition to any gift.
- Grocery list- Make creating a grocery list a bit more pleasant with this spring grocery list printable.
- To-do list- Nothing feels better than checking off to-dos… except when they’re written on a sweet squirrel spring to-do list.
- Plus, a sweet card for you to write a note and send to someone special- Bring back the art of hand written cards with this simple “Happy Spring” card.
How do you get your bundle?
This Spring Bundle freebie is exclusive to my email newsletter community. I send a newsletter out every Friday. It is a fun way to recap what’s happening on the blog, share what I’m doing and looking forward to, and answer questions my readers have on a more personal level.
The email newsletter has been such an encouraging space for everyone and I know you would love being a part of our sweet homemaking community. To join, click here! Your freebies will be on their way to your inbox!
Things you will need
- You will need a printer to print your Spring Bundle printables.
- You will need some card stock
- Ribbon is needed for the gift tags, if you wish
Thank you for following along here at The Quick Journey. I am looking forward to the spring ahead and I can’t wait to share more happenings from our sweet cottage. While you’re here, check out some of these popular posts. 🙂 Don’t forget to join our simple living community and get your FREE BUNDLE… here.