– It’s a classic. This is my rendition of the original Toll House chocolate chip pie, a dessert so delicious that it became a staple at potlucks, picnics, diners, and restaurants!
Why you’ll love this Chocolate chip Pie
– It’s unique. Sometimes, you want something a little different from cookies, brownies, and fruit pies. If you to bring a change-up to the dessert table, chocolate chip cookie pie is exactly what you’re looking for.
Prep Time: 10 MINS
Cook Time: 60 MINS
- all purpose flour - chocolate chips - pie crust - baking powder - baking soda - eggs - milk
– Taste – It is rich, it is decadent, it is delicious. It tastes like your favorite chocolate chip cookie, only better. – Time – The batter for the pie filling comes together quickly. The baking and cooling time take longer, totaling an hour and a half. But it’s worth the wait.
– Milk Chocolate Chips – Peanut Butter Chips – White Chocolate Chips – Chocolate Chunks – Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels – Mini Chocolate Chips – Butterscotch Chips
These pies will stay fresh in the freezer for up to 3 months!