Today, I’m sharing a Christmas table setting that is romantic and rustic. Everything were items that I already owned, which makes this a festive, yet thrifty tablescape idea.
There are many ways to set the Christmas table, but this year I chose a rustic and romantic theme using items that I already owned.
Rustic Elements of the Christmas Table
- Deer Antlers- I used deer antlers to anchor both sides of the table. Deer make us think of nature and the wild, which is truly rustic.
- Pine Cones- I painted the tips on the pine cones to make them feel more wintery and placed them randomly on the table.
- Cedar Branches- We have a bush out back that has the most beautiful branches. I snipped a few, let them air out and then placed them on the table to create an earthy foundation to build upon.
Romantic Elements of the Christmas Tablescape
- Brass Elements- The brass deer and candlesticks create a rich and fancy feel to the table.
- Glitter- The center piece tree adds a special touch with the glistening flecks on the tree.
- Candles- Candles instantly warm up the table and tell our eyes that this meal is special.
- Silver- I borrowed some vintage/antique (I’m not sure which it is. lol) silverware from a friend for this tablescape. There is something so romantic and charming about patinated silverware that you can’t get with stainless silverware. I have been on the hunt for my own for over a year now and I’ve come up short, but I’m hopeful I will find my own soon.
Items you can find for your own Christmas Table Setting
Cedar Branches– here are some faux branches you can use year after year!
Set the table with me!
Other Christmas Posts:
Pin it for later
I hope you enjoyed this romantic and rustic Christmas table setting idea.
This post contains affiliate links where I earn a small commission at NO additional cost to you.