I’m sharing this simple guide to share a few Black Friday deals that I think are worth checking out. I hope this helps you get some of your shopping done this season while saving a few dollars!
This guide is full of great ideas for those people in your life you might be shopping for.
It’s always nice knowing what other people love. It makes things easier on me as I look for gifts for others.
These are items that I use often and that I either repurchase or would repurchase if I needed to.
Plus, getting things on sale and saving a few dollars is always so nice.
Great Gift Guides
If you are needing some gift guides that are specific to people in your life, these are full of items everyone in our home loves!
Definitely make sure you check them out!
- A Gift Guide for Men
- Simple Living Gift Guide Ideas
- 20 Simple Gift Ideas for Girls
- 20 Simple Gift Ideas for the Homemaker
- Easy Gifts for the Homebody
- Target Christmas Gift Basket | Gift Guide
- Top Ten Kitchen Essentials for Homemakers
I’m not sure if all of those items are on sale, but they are all great gift ideas for everyone in your home!
Kitchen Black Friday Gift Guide
The kitchen is my FAVORITE place to spend my time.
When I need to exhale, I send the kids out to play, flip on the music, and cook.
There are a few items I couldn’t live without and I’m going to share them in case you want to start building your kitchen collection.
I have gathered these over the years for birthdays and Christmas, so don’t think you need everything at once.
Slowly collecting is great because you get to really learn how to utilize each thing.
Things I have and Love
- Brim Pour Over– This pour over coffee maker marries the best of both worlds- pour over and automatic coffee pot in one.
- Coffee Grinder– Freshly ground coffee is so worth the couple of minutes it takes to grind it, especially when you use a great coffee brand. This grinder is quick and simple to use.
- Cast Iron Skillet– I have shared how much I love cooking with cast iron on my electric stove. This skillet is a great size and it is already preseasoned.
- Wooden Kitchen Drying Rack– This is a simple gift, but I do love my wooden drying rack.
- Stainless Steel Cookware– This is a crazy deal on an entire set of stainless steel!
Things I am looking to get
- Cast Iron Dutch Oven– I have a dutch oven, but I’ve been on the lookout for a cast iron one.
- Kitchenaid Mixer– I love my bosch, but I’d really love one that I can leave on my counter. When my girls ask to make cookies, I want to be able to just tell them “yes” and not have to lug out my Bosch mixer.
- Instant Pot– I asked for this for Christmas this year and I know I’m late to the game. I am thinking it will make broth and yogurt making so much easier.
Homemaking Black Friday Deals
- Carpet Cleaner Vacuum– I never knew how much I needed this carpet cleaner. It was recommended by a friend and I have been thrilled with it. I use it on stairs, furniture, rugs, and anything that needs a good cleaning.
- Rocket Vacuum– This was a Black Friday purchase for my home years ago and I would buy this again in a heartbeat. It is lightweight, powerful, and can do anything I need it to do.
- Dust Buster- This is GREAT for training kiddos to help with clean up. Have them work their way around the kitchen with a little dust buster. They will enjoy helping and you will enjoy them getting some of the crumbs picked up.
- Wireless EarBuds– I know this isn’t exactly “homemaking,” but I wear these daily as I cook or clean.
Personal Item Black Friday Deals
- Dime Beauty Serum Set– This is on sale right now and one of the items I love from Dime. My code LizJ20 gets you 20% off on top of that!
- Dime Beauty The Works Set– This is an entire skin care regimen if you are needing one. It is a great place to start and is on sale! My code LizJ20 gets you 20% off on this, too!
- Beautycounter Bright Side Duo– This serum set is AMAZING and includes the Overnight Resurfacing Peel which is one of my favorite skin products ever. Everything is 15% off plus free shipping.
- Countertime Supreme Cream– If you are needing some anti-aging, moisturizing face cream to get you through the winter, this is it! One container will easily get you through the winter.
Clothing Black Friday Deals
- Pajama Sets– These are a killer deal. Like a great deal on the best pajama sets for women. I have several sets of these and love them. They are comfy and do not make you hot when you sleep. My favorite is the cool nights sets.
- Flannel Shirt– I am all about flannel. It’s casual, cozy, and chic. I am slowly filling my closet with flannel staples. This one is 50% off.
- Jeans– My favorite pair of good denim are on sale for $35! I shared this pair of jeans in my winter capsule wardrobe blog post, if you want to see them on a homemaker.
Health Black Friday Deals
If you are wanting to level up in a few health areas, a few companies I love are doing black friday deals.
- Essential Oils– Young Living has an entire selection of products on sale. They are the best oily products and their essential oil diffusers are my favorite.
- Supplements– If you are wanting to stock up on supplements, now is the time. Mary Ruth’s is having a great sale on some of my favorite items. I shared some of the best ones in my easy winter wellness tips post. The Kid’s Favorite Bundle is on sale and has everything you need for your kids.
Cyber Monday Deals!
- Beautycounter is 20% off and FREE shipping!!!! I haven’t seen a discount this big before!
- The Loft is giving 60% off + FREE shipping with code CYBER!
- MaryRuth’s Organics is still doing a Cyber Monday sale. Use code BF25 for 25% off!
- Soma is doing 40% off their entire store.
I hope that was helpful as you look for gifts!